Litigation and arbitration are sometimes necessary to protect the rights of the businesses that we serve. Though the process can be laborious, we are able to manage the process so that you can focus on your business.
When our clients must pursue litigation or Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), they receive the same uniform standard of dedicated service and expertise that we demand in the other areas of our practice. Through aggressive and cost-efficient representation, our Firm seamlessly handles these matters, overseeing the entire process. With a demonstrated record of results for businesses and individual clients, the Firm’s preparedness to try cases to their conclusion gives us the leverage to settle on terms advantageous to our clients.
Our counsel takes a proactive approach to helping clients avoid expensive business conflicts, and, when those prove unavoidable, we work with our clients to minimize individual and corporate exposure, as well as costs of litigation – often by negotiating settlements that allow our clients’ businesses to persevere and succeed.
Since clients we represent are involved in multiple industries, our counsel is experienced in handling diverse legal matters, including:
- Employment and Consulting-related restrictive covenants;
- Disagreements among founders, stakeholders and investors;
- Trademark and copyright litigation;
- Commercial and contract disputes;
- “Business divorce” matters among partners and shareholders;
- Libel and slander suits; and
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards.